CPC was founded in the year 2010 with a clear motive of providing solutions & services for process industries. We wanted to set a clear differentiation in the market for providing amicable & affordable solutions to our clients.
• PROCESS CONTROL & INSTRUMENTS Division (PCI Division) for Sales & Service of various measuring instruments for process industry
• Business operations and the network spread across the southern part of India having Chennai as head quarter and factory. Sales and service support offices at Hyderabad and Bangalore. Our network is further expanded globally with sales support partners located at Dubai for Middle east and Egypt Region & at Malaysia for Asia pacific Region
THE PCI DIVISION OF CPC WAS INITIALLY A TRADING DIVISION INDULGING IN SALES & SERVICE OF MEASUREMENT INSTRUMENTS FROM VARIOUS SUPPLIERS, LATER WITH THE ON-GOING & SITUATIONAL DEMAND PCI DIVISION STARTED MANUFACTURING & BRANDING OF VARIOUS INSTRUMENTS AND THUS BECOMING A MANUFACTURING ENTITY.
Smart Water Meter
Why we need Smart Water Meters?
• There is a growing interest in smart water meters among apartment communities in the city, water becomes the most sought after commodity this summer.
• Are you one of those who runs out of water every other week despite trying to conserve it? Or do you feel you are paying a higher charge for water, despite consuming less than your neighbours in the same apartment complex?
• Smart water metering has two advantages. Firstly, it allows individual households keep track of water usage thus reducing wastage. Secondly, it helps beat the standard practice of collecting a at rate from all in water bills, regardless of usage,
• Which saw one of its worst water crises last summer, seems to be nally realising the need to conserve every drop water. Residents of apartment complexes are taking to smart water metering systems, which allow them to monitor their exact daily consumption, even while they are at work or on a holiday.
• Smart Water Metering Is an Automated Meter Reading System In Which IoT Technology is Used For Remotely Monitoring And Automatically Collecting Consumption Data From Digital Water Meters For Providing Diagnostic, Billing And Conservation Analysis.
• All Data Is Collected In Near Real-time, And Is Stored In A Database By Data Acquisition Software. The User Can View The Data Via A Web Application Secured Data Access With Individual Access Rights And Passwords
• Tariff Setting For Bill Generation
• Rf – Based Water Metering System Enabling Very Remote Installation And Covering Of Maximum Distances